Our skilled nursing staff members are available 24 hours a day to perform thorough nursing assessments, develop a plan of care centered around the resident’s wishes, and work closely with physicians to achieve optimum care and satisfaction. Caregivers provide assistance with activities of daily living such as toileting, personal hygiene, dressing, eating, and ambulation; all while encouraging the resident to utilize their abilities to maintain independence.
- Disease Management: COPD, CHF, Diabetes, etc.
- Incontinence, Catheter, and Colostomy Care
- Medication Management and Administration
- IV Services
- Therapeutic Diets including Tube Feeding
- Pre and Post-Operative Care
- Laboratory Services
- Oxygen Therapy
- Wound Care including Wound Vacs
- Ostomy care
- Trachea care
- Indwelling urinary catheters
- Nursing assessments
- Patient education